Birthday Bash is an annual concert in Atlanta that brings the hottest artist together on one stage. This year’s headliners are: Gucci Mane, Migos, Fat Joe & Remy Ma, and Lil Uzi Vert. Hot 107.9 is calling this year’s show the “Pop Up Edition”; surprise artists will literally pop up during the show. Insider Atlanta’s Birthday Bash guide will feature all of the major events surrounding Birthday Bash 2017.
Before the Show
Saturday June 17th
- Opera Gardens Day Party 4pm |1150 Crescent Ave Atlanta, GA 30309
- Atlantis Dayjavu Day Party 3pm |1937 Piedmont Cir, Atlanta GA, 30324
- Rose Bar Buckhead Day Party 3pm | 3115 Piedmont Rd Atlanta, GA 30305
- Hustle Game Block Party 3pm | 255 Peters st, Atlanta GA, 30313
Dine in a variety of local restaurants and bars around Downtown Atlanta before Birthday Bash.
Food and Drinks:
- Side Bar, 79 Poplar St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, 5PM – 1AM, American food; with full bar
- Sweet Auburn Seafood, 171 Auburn Ave NE Ste P, Atlanta,GA 30303, 11am-1am, Seafood;full bar
- Mangos Caribbean Rest. 180 Auburn Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30303, 11am – 5am, Caribbean food
- Harold’s Chicken & Ice Bar, 349 Edgewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30312, 11am – 3am, chicken; full bar
- Taco Mac, 100 Techwood Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303, 11AM – 2AM, Mexican and American food; full bar
- Dantanna’s, 1 CNN Center #269, Atlanta, GA 30303, 11AM – 9PM, Upscale American food
- The Smoke Ring, 309 Nelson St SW, Atlanta, GA 30313, 11:30AM – 11PM, Barbeque
- Hudson Grille, 120 Marietta St NW, Atlanta, GA 30303, 11AM – 2AM, American food
Birthday Bash 2017:
Saturday, June 17, 2017: 12 noon – 5:00pm
Birthday Bash ATL “Free Block Party” Downtown
Centennial Olympic Park with live performances and vendors 12 noon – 5 pm.
265 Park Avenue West Northwest Atlanta, GA 30313
Saturday, June 17, 2017: 7:00pm – 11:00 pm
Birthday Bash ATL “The Pop Up Edition” Concert
1 Philips Drive, Atlanta, GA 30303
Ticket prices range from $10.79 – $189.00
After the show
In Atlanta, sometimes the after parties are bigger than the actual concerts, giving you a chance to get closer to your favorite entertainer. This year competition is at an all-time high with club promoters trying to secure the hottest artist. It’s still a few days before the concert, but some of the larger clubs have already signed deals with some artist from Birthday Bash.
Club Compound– Artists Migos, 1080 Brady Ave NW, Atlanta, GA 30318
Opium– Artists 2 Chainz, 960 Spring St. NW, Atlanta, GA 30309
Palace- Artists Youg Dolph & Big Bank, 4855 old National hwy, Atlanta Ga 30337
The Mansion Elan- Artist Gucci Mane & YFN Lucci, 3595 Clairmont rd, Atlanta Ga 30319
Club Libra – Artist Plies, 4525 Glenwood Rd, Decatur Ga 30032
Karma bistro LiL Wayne, 1179 S Hairston Rd Stone Mountain Ga 30088
- Parking is going to be crazy; so you may want to use public transportation; Lyft and or Uber
- For easy transportation from Auburn Ave restaurants to Philips Arena try using the Atlanta Street Car (link to http://streetcar.atlantaga.gov/?page_id=1111)
- Club entry fees will be at a all time high so I would purchase my entry fee or table reservation in advance.